Libbie’s Annual Birthday Bash is the primary fundraising event for
The Loving Libbie Memorial Foundation’s Comfort Through Food program throughout the year.
It is in this spirit of “gift of giving” that we like to celebrate the birthday of the generous little girl who was Libbie, specifically in the month of September because it is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. Libbie’s Birthday Bash is the most fun, playful, exhilarating, heart-warming kid’s birthday party that you have ever been to!
There will be lots of activities for kids of all ages including an obstacle course, velcro wall, enchanted fairy forest and superhero recruiting station, live kid’s entertainment, and a dance party, too! And of course there will be a wonderful cake by Bountiful Bakery and Café, Amy’s Ice Creams and the kids favorite – macaroni and cheese! Words cannot express how excited we are about the potential of this event to accomplish what we always have foremost in our minds… make a difference in the life of children fighting cancer today.
Ways You Can Help
- Buy tickets for the whole family to our phenomenally fun event –Libbie’s Birthday Bash.
- Make an in-kind donation to our Silent Auction held at the Birthday Bash.
- Make a cash donation to Loving Libbie’s Comfort Through Food Program.
How to Buy Tickets
- Visit LibbiesBirthdayBash2013 and pay with credit card
- Stop by in person at Bountiful Bakery and Cafe 3201 Bee Caves Road #106, Austin TX 78746 512-328-7100