Join our big family
We couldn't do it without YOU!
Volunteer support is an essential component of the Loving Libbie Memorial Foundation. As a charitable organization, volunteers are vital to our programs and services.
Personal benefits include:
- being part of a community of people committed to improving the health and well being of children going through cancer treatment and other life threatening illnesses
- the satisfaction of knowing you are helping children throughout the Central Texas area
- opportunities to share your knowledge, expertise and love for children while interacting in a fun and entertaining atmosphere
Your time and skills will be well utilized! We will match your interests and talents to our needs in a variety of areas. Volunteers are needed for:
- work on Libbie's Funtime Foodtruck at both donated and fund providing events
- community education by helping staff our information table
- program administration such as kitchen help, deliveries and food event tables
- special projects utilizing your unique talents
WHAT OTHER VOLUNTEERS SAY
"My sons and I were fortunate enough to help serve Thanksgiving dinners this year with the Comfort Through Food Program. As we delivered turkeys and all the fixings, we could quickly tell that what we were bringing to them was so much more than just a meal. We walked away feeling so thankful for the opportunity to help an organization that impacts the lives of so many precious children and their families."