Libbie’s Funtime Foodtruck is the first food truck of its kind in Central Texas that raises funds to directly support our Comfort Through Food Program.
You can hire us to come to your event and all of the proceeds go to the Loving Libbie Memorial Foundation (501 (c) 3) to help fund comfort foods and fun interactive food activities for children in Central Texas undergoing treatment for cancer and other life threatening illnesses.
Our state of the art mobile kitchen offers services in conjunction with our commercial kitchen. We work onsite at events where we prepare fresh foods made to order. You can use our preplanned menus or we can customize menus for your event.
Not only do we have a fully equipped state of the art mobile kitchen, but Libbie’s Funtime Foodtruck is also equipped with:
- 40” LED Smart TV
- Xbox w/ wireless controllers (play games, videos, DVD’s)
- TV USB Port Extension (for running custom info from jump drive)
- Sony 1,015 watt receiver (Bluetooth compatible smartphone adaptor)
- 6 weatherproof audio speakers
- PA system
- Bubble Machine
- Custom Beanbag Game
Libbie’s Funtime Foodtruck has increased the number of catering/fundraising opportunities that can be taken on to support the foundation and the children we serve.
- Fill out your information in the CONTACT section to inquire/ hire us for your event!
- Hire us for your next school event, children’s party, fundraisers, block party, work event, showers and even weddings!
Additionally, Libbie’s Funtime Foodtruck brings more fun food events directly to cancer and blood disorder patients and their families at:
- Large Children's Blood and Cancer Center events, including Hungry Bunch Prom, St. Baldrick’s Fair (the CBCC’s largest educational event for patients and families), Camp Rocky Ridge (weekend camp for CBCC patients), and Camp Volente Family Group (a support group for parents and siblings of deceased CBCC patients)
- Food Fight for Life nutrition classes for patients living in rural areas outside of Austin, as well as patients who cannot make it to CBCC outpatient clinic classes due to illness or transportation barriers
- Dell Children’s for patient and family nutrition education while celebrating themed holidays such as Cinco de Mayo, Halloween, Valentine’s Day, etc.
- Dell Children’s for “Family Lunch Days” to give children and their family’s fun opportunities and a change of scenery during frequent treatment visits which sometimes number several days per week at no cost to them.
Your company can sponsor Libbie's Family Lunch Days at the CBCC and Dell Children's Medical Center by requesting more information HERE.